This webpage will inform you of the Villa Corallium policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Hotel website and the data we collect.
We use your data to provide and improve our Hotel services. By using our Hotel website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect And Use
We collect different types of information for a variety of purposes to provide and improve our Hotel services and offerings.
Types of Data We Collect – Personal Data
While using our Hotel website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Opting out from Commercial Communications
If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request.
We also collect information how the Hotel website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Hotel website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This data is collected by Google. For more information, see Google Analytics Privacy and Data Sharing. You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking may also be used such as tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Hotel website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Hotel.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of Hotel Data
Villacorallium.it uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Hotel website
- To provide customer service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Hotel website
- To monitor the usage of the Hotel website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Response to RFP’s
Villa Corallium does not collect financial information for payment processing.
Transfer Of Personal Data
Disclosure Of Data – Legal Requirements
The Villa Corallium may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Villa Corallium
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Hotel website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Hotel website
- To protect against legal liability
- To Whom We Disclose Information
We will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data or Client Data that we collect ever with any third parties.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or hotels.
Our Hotel does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to Contact Us and Our Data Controller
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.villacorallium.it
- By phone number: +39 089 874143
- By mail: Via Roma, 7 – 84010 Praiano -Salerno – Italia